Sunday, June 28, 2015

Short end of weekend blurb

      It was nice. Went to my meeting Saturday, farmers market today,  and read. I read a lot.  Saturday was rain 90% of the day, and heavy rains too at points. I like the rain, I love a good thunderstorm. So after my meeting, I came home, ran a vacumn and settled in with my book and tea. Perfect afternoon. Lined up a few more books on my kindle. At the farmers market today they had some lucious peaches. One of my favorites. I actually think I could live on fruit in the summer. I posted a list on my FB feed for dog owners so they can see what's safe to give the pooches. Back to books, as i said I did get a few in my kindle store.  I don't spend the way I used to. But they were $5 each and I also downloaded some freebies as well.  I'm very cautious with my purse this last year basically. It's going to be tight this week, with the way the mortgage hits earlier in the week of the 6th. I get paid that Friday but the mortgage usually comes out around the 7th. Will be interesting. I did treat me to a manicure that I paid in cash.  I had her do a 4th of July motif. All nails are this fab dark blue except my ring fingers. They are white with little blue and red stars on them. She did it all freehand. Funky and fun.  I'm not afraid of zeroing out my account anymore as long as I know I wasn't overly spendy and I'm not.

Oh I also told the hubs that once I'm not so skin, I'm getting my nose pierced! :-D. Okay Ta and Ciao For Now

NAILS: LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment