Thursday, June 4, 2015

Assessment

.    Took a shower, and standing in front of a mirror. An assessment, my assessment. Smaller but still big. Skin pale and shows scars of several surgeries. At the moment, legs are decent but ankles and feet are way too puffy. Pan up and there is more of a definitive chin, and a damn decent looking face, if I do say so myself. And there is a smile on that face. Despite the fact I am far from perfect, but as I look at my chub in all its naked glory, I am happy knowing that there are people out there who find me sexy, hot even. Even better - I feel that way.  I've seen pics on Facebook of women in a group I'm in who are way bigger than me, others way smaller. In the end, it doesn't matter what they look like. What I look like. I am loved and I love. I am basically happy. How better can life be when you have love and happiness? Going forward with this as my guide....
     So, a Dad quip time!! HAHAHA Was on the phone with my dad before. He said he was at the drugstore and waiting inline when this lady said to him, "you go ahead of me buttercup". So dad laughs and tells her that no ones called him buttercup in a very long time. So she says that's a shame. Well dad goes up and pays, and as he's leaving, she says goodbye and gives him a kiss. Whaaa, oh jeez. What the hell cologne is dad wearing, or are the women in Queens now all turned on by generic Aqua Velva? Lol my dad, the silver fox. Hahahaha.
     Well peeps I'm good but nothing really bloggy in my bed. I'm concerned about my swollen tootsies. I really think my meds need adjusting. I feel okay, but tired. Looking forward to the upcoming summer. Beaches, friends in NYC, hopefully celebrating hubby getting a job. Oh yes peeps , hubs is still looking. Sigh.  Well it's life and that goes on. So until next time peeps, I will say, Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment