Thursday, June 18, 2015

Well Fuck Me Too

.    I'm sitting cross legged on my bed (yes I can do that), about a half hour ago I could feel tears running down my checks. Not sadness, a release. A cleansing. It was, I think, the worst day I have had in months! The employees were assholes, sans a few. I had to reprimand this one gentleman who started to yell the moment we started speaking. Sad thing, this is not uncommon. It happens often, and I have to be pleasant and let it slide off. Well this guy had bad timing. I spoke low and formidable. Told him that I was trying to help him and him yelling at me, when I have never spoken to him before, is not going to help us. He started to get loud and said he wasn't yelling. I told him he was, and if he continued I was going to disconnect the call. He finally calmed down but he was not willing to do anything to help the situation, so I opened a help ticket to the next level and well, let them deal with it. A few calls later I had a caller say he has spoken to me before and I'm always a joy, so sweet and sharp witted. Lol just proves you can't please everyone all the time. 
 
If I went over the top earlier, well I'm sorry but I am not keeping it bottled up anymore. I am still upset. I need a vacation alone. My friend dud it in NYC. I may do the same. I looked at apartments to let. It's quite doable for a week. Or maybe the beach. Not that I want to ignore anyone, but I need to get my head sorted on some things. I'm cool but I'm close to making some life changes methinks. Stay tuned if you still want to read after my rant. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment