Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Sunday Report lol


     So at this moment I have my solstice candle burning. It's called Beach Plum from Yankee Candle. Figured it was appropriate. This is the Summer Solstice, here in the Northern Hemisphere. I call it Litha. It's time to embrace the warmth and the light that takes shape as love, as promises, desires. We see the start of what was planted and the beginnings of harvest time that will later come. I wish all reading this,  the joy and warmth of loved ones. I do not have an alter set up, but I do most of my rituals through meditations and inner thoughts. I do my ritual, so familiar to me, in my mind. I welcome the Goddess and God, I  thank them and ask for guideance. I mention my desires and ask for help with things troubling me. It helps, I feel the calmness. I truly feel more focused, and realizing  how I let my own thoughts cloud my intelligent judgement, forcing silly thoughts to be the more prevalent ones. Ugh. I had weak feelings but today I feel great. I had am amazing pedicure. The girl was wonderful, so meticulous. She made my little sausage toes look nice, with their deep red polish. Sandals at work tomorrow to show them off.  
     Friday I went out with some friends at work to celebrate a friend's birthday. We went to a hibachi place, the food was excellent and the chef was very good. I taped some, but missed getting the knife play :-( boo. The Saturday I splurged at The Container Store and bought containers.  LMAO Bet you didn't see that coming? I needed them for a few items I'm whipping up from my lotions and potions Pineteret page. (Go back a few blogs, it's in there)   Today was laundry, getting up to greet the sun AND it was Fathers Day. Called my dad and had a nice chat with him. The church he goes to was having a small cake & coffee get together after the last mass, so he was going there. I then called my uncle. Wished him a happy day as well. He and my Aunt were so sweet when I was in the hospital. I love them. Then the rest of the day was the pedicure, then picked up hubs, went for a drive. Home and here I am.  Going to have tea and some oat cookies I made for the solstice. I even have them Weight Watchers pointed out. Lol 
     Not sure about later but tomorrow starts another work week so I think it's an early night. That means in bed by 11ish. So until next time peeps, ciao for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment