Tuesday, June 16, 2015

As I Sit And Drink My Coffee

     So far so good but I'm always a bit cautious as not to jinx myself but today seems better than yesterday. OMG the wackadoodles were out in full force. I had one chick arguing with me that her fiancee is her spouse.  I wanted to tell her to read a dictionary. So she asked me what type of spouse is the policy referring to?  Um...really?! The kind where you have a legal document saying you are married, as in husband and or wife.  She just wasn't grasping the concept. All I can hope is that she doesn't breed. UGH!!
     I was up reading so late last night. I looked at the clock and it said 2:30 and I yelled at myself to go to sleep, but of course I kept saying one more chapter, one more chapter. So of course my asrse is dragging this morning.   Not a lot going on this morning, but I was taking a peek at the menu of the place we are going to on Friday. Its a Japanese restaurant that about 20 of us are going to on Friday evening after work. Its a guy at work's birthday and I was invited to join the festivities so heck yeah, Im in. Will be fun to hang out and have some drinks and laughs. Nice way to end the week.
     I so want to do that paint thing and hubs said he would do it also. DONE!! I'm looking to see what paintings are available. he's not a bar guy really so I'm looking at the ones that are in restaurants instead. Its in my head to do this and well I can be a bit impatient when I get a thought in my head. I know that's hard to imagine  ;-D    I know Sis will do it, but the fact that hubs is interested is huge!!
I have no idea what happened just now but the guy sitting next to me is muttering fuck fuck fuck fuck  HAHAHAHA and 3 people just are walking around all eating bananas. Just funny, You'd laugh to if you were here. LMAO
    I will be back later with more oh so scintillating musings ;-D    Ciao peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment