Sunday, June 14, 2015

Oh Yeah, The Weekend.

     It was good. The end.    Lmao. Nah we will start Friday night, the drive up was non eventful and swift. Always a good thing. I was on the NJ Turnpike and going a steady 70 mph, I normally go a tad faster, but I was wondering how it was so steady a speed then I saw. Two motorcycles up ahead. Holding a steady driving pattern, book perfect. Obviously seasoned riders. So as I get closer I see why. I see colors on their jackets then I switched lanes and got closer. Yep, they were Hell's Angels. Lol yep, all us hard asses drive the turnpike at midnight. :-)   Got to dads about half midnight. Damn good time, which I think I paid for today on the ride home. 7 hours, I was so tired. Of course in Maryland we ran into a rainstorm, thunder , lightning, the whole package.  Considering it took 4 hours and 20 minutes getting there, I think you can understand how I was feeling. Didn't eat dinner even when I got home tonight, just drank two huge glasses of water and two cups of tea. I was thirsty. I try not to drink too much on these drive, don't want to make frequent wee stops.
     As always, had a great time with sis. She had never been to the Cheesecake Factory before so I decided it was time. We are both good normally food wise I'm talking, so when I come up, every 5 weeks or so, we splurge a little. Okay thus time a lot. We had some drinks then appetizers then cheesecake. Truthfully I think getting appys is the way to go here. If you order a meal don't get an appetizer as it will be so much food. I mean you want cheesecake right? Right? Yes, of course you do. Lol hardest thing is to pick what kind. And it's good, really good. We had a nice waitress too. We had a tattoo conversation, where she mentioned how great to have one drawn for you, so of course I had to show her the one my friend did for me. It's awesome to wear ink that someone you care about drew for you. It's uber special and he was so sweet to do it.  He's a good friend :-D I want to get another done of that drawing, where they do the hair the way he drew it. I have his original, framed on my wall. Unless he may draw me something else.....maybe maybe, pretty please. Lol
     Well, I told my dad about my blood clots. I had to. He's so good to me and I love him. I don't keep secrets from people I keep in my heart. But it had to be face to face, this way he could see I am okay. He was so cute, when I was going out Saturday he asked, are you going near stores? I asked why and that I could of course. He asked if I'd get him some slippers. Of course I'm going to. Even if I was no where near a store, I'm going to be. I wish he had mentioned it, I would have brought them up with me. Then he trys to give me money for them. Um no Daddy. They are slippers, not Tom Fords. Father's Day is next weekend and so there is his giftie. He wants nothing and truth be told I can't afford anything above the slippers. The struggle is very real, but the huge costs were helped by uncle SAMs tax return. Although now gone. But it was used wisely and helped a great deal. I love him, I do get morbid thoughts of how long will I see him. He is in good health though so no reason to think bad things.
    So tomorrow is back to work. I don't mind my new 9 to 5 schedule as much as I though. Oh I have new sneakers to wear at the gym ( I'm going back, but slowly, dr still hasn't said okay - I figure if I can walk the stairs in my house with her okay, I can do a slow treadmill no incline)  so the reason I have new sneakers us thanks to suspect. Of course she has 5 new pair. LMAO yep she bought a few. I went all out and bought 2 pair of $2.99 flip flops. Living large ladies and gents living large.
     I am putting this iPad down and going to bed. It's almost midnight and I still have to wash my face.  So as usual, Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment