Friday, June 19, 2015

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY

    I'm really having epiphanies daily it seems. I emailed one of the managers in payroll about 3 weeks ago and i sill have not heard back. I am the only one who is strictly HR.  I hate that I have to transfer every damn call when someone needs something so simple as a password reset. The fact the new people who just came in were taught to do this makes it even worse.  It was suggested by my director to reach out and I am in 100% agreement but I've yet to hear a darn thing.  Well to hell with it.  It will happen if an when it will I suppose.
    I emailed a friend today and I do hope I get to speak with him, I love him to bits and I need to clear the air, he means quite a bit to me. just wish he was closer. THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY indeed   Im going out tonight with friends and looking forward to this.   I'll be back lovlies     Ciao until then

No comments:

Post a Comment