Thursday, June 18, 2015

Everyone can FUCK OFF TODAY

I swear to God there is small handful of people who I am not angry with , very small , 2 maybe!! 
I am being yelled at, ignored, snarky responses, I've had it!! Everyone can just kiss my fat ass!!!!!!!!!!  
I have done nothing to deserve any of it and if people feel I have they are not telling me. So man (or woman) up and do so please!!  

That being said, it's like I mentioned in my last blog. I feel positive about myself, I will treat my family and friends with respect and love. Even the people on the phone I don't know get my patient understanding as that is my job. I am frustrated, I deserve to be treated with that same respect. Especially if I have not done anything to betray a trust or hurt someone. God knows I'm not perfect and if I ever do I want to know. I despise not knowing. I know this is not the way people are used to hearing from me and I have not changed that I have my few folks that I just love to pieces and I will always, they matter but I am just at my limit today. I have feelings and today they are coming out big time  LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment