Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Nature Time

.    So cruising my Pinterest boards and I'm drawn to foot soaks. Hey just got a pedi so why not keep the sausages goes looking pretty. So I have Epsom salts, baking soda, lavender oil, just need some vanilla and dried camomile flowers. I usually have camomile tea I can open a bag of,  but I was out. So off the Whole Foods I go. I also needed magnesium tabs and zinc tabs. Both great for leg cramps.
On my way there, while stopped at a red light, I look up at two birds flying and diving around with each other. Then I look to the side and two squirrels are chasing each other around a tree trunk. Playing with each other, I had to let out a giggle. Every creature enjoys playing. It was great to see.
     Right now, I'm mixing my coconut oil with some Shea butter and adding the lavender oil. It makes a rich creamy body lotion and it smells so good. It's great for nighttime as lavender is calming.  Lavender is great for lots of things, like I said it calms you. I used to keep a bottle of the essential oil in my desk drawer in case work got crazy. I'd sniff some and feel better. I can tell you, if you get a migraine. I'm talking a bad one, but not the I need a blindfold in a dark room with no noise kind of migraine. That's serious - go see a Dr.  But for a sinus migraine, sniff some essential lavender oil. It aleiviates the pain. If it doesn't take it away totally, it takes it way down to bearable. I just thought, today on the phone with my friend, we were both saying allergies were bad. I think lavender oil would help here too. I may try this tomorrow.  It's going to be a high of actual 99degrees F tomorrow, think the allergies will be kicking ass! Ugh.
     I love the feel of squishing the cream through my fingers, hehehe, like a kid. This cream is going to be nice. Smells great.
     The air is clearer today peeps, things are better understood. Gods I love my friend. I want so much good to come his way.  Sis and I chatted and her sitch is looking damn nice too. Awesome yay for her. Work is work and today was fookin busy but no truly annoying employees today, nice change. Not too much tonight guys. I'm going to cream up, so I'll say goodnight. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment