Thursday, June 11, 2015

One Day More

    No, not the fabulous song from Lez Miserables, but means that tomorrow is Friday.  Off to NYC I go and its gonna be a hot time in the old town for sure.  I mean that literally peeps. The weather is going to be hot and at my Dad's muggy!!! See dad has no air condition, and that's not a real issue but he also for whatever reason only opens one window.  I on the other hand open them all.  My room has a window box  air conditioner but its not up yet, normally its not needed until July but with both windows open and my ceiling fan I will "rough it"  LMAO
    I think I will be staying near Sis' house this trip and that works, she is closer to the water and if its not raining perhaps we can meander over to the shore line and feel some sand between our toes. Atlantic ocean beaches are awesome. But then I am biased on that. I did live in CA and went to the beaches there but its not the same. Unless we are talking Monterey or Carmel. I could easily live there. Its just gorgeous. The rest of Cali is meh. Hubs family is from California and we may be headed there in October for a wedding.
     I found the coolest thing last night. Its called PaintNite.  It takes places in a bar or restaurant and you paint a picture and drink and eat with friends and others who are doing the same thing. It looks so much fun. They have a painting that everyone will be doing. Some are easy some are moderate. They all look awesome and sis and I are going to go and I also think several ladies at work here in VA want to do this. The finished painting is usually about 11X15 or so. They look really cool and I am excited to do this. Check it out at www.paintnite.com   They have them all over the US in most states. Always up for something fun and new. I'd love to take cooking classes or bar classes also. Love stuff like that.  
     So thats it for now, I'm sure I will be posting over the weekend or at least when I get back from NYC. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment