Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Just Be

.    Comfortable
     Honest
     Happy
     Silly
     Adventurous
     Giving
     Silent
     Generous
Life is so many things, and sometimes it throws you everything all at once. It's been feeling like that lately. Through it all, I've freaked out, I acted stupid, I made self realizations. I also, right now, well I feel confident. I'm not going to stress on what I can't. Things like hubs getting a job. I can't hand him one, or make someone give him a position. I can concentrate on getting myself a better job, one that pays what I actually deserve. I can't lose 60-75 lbs immediately. I will lose it over time, more than likely another year and a half. I can handle that. I mean that first big loss took quite some time. I've settled that it's okay to see others weight losses on places like Facebook, and I can be happy for them.
I'm coming to terms with life, I'm set on doing new things, I'm reading more, watching TV less, I'm cooking with more spices, trying different foods. Hearts of Palm, verdict is meh, but I tried it. But I ask you, who eats a palm tree? Jicama? Verdict, excellent. Kind of an apple pear mix. Crunchy and cooling. Will be et again :-)   More to come.
I'm also dressing a bit differently.  Dresses, are showing up. I've got some heels, but the swelling on my feet is kind of putting a cabosh on them, but I have them, I will wear them.
My point is, I'm moving forward, or giving it a damn good try at least, despite my last few weeks. Lol
Here's to having fun, to being happy. I wish it for all of you peeps.  Until next time, Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment