Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I Got Nothing Much Today

    No really, Im having a day from hell, my legs and feet are so swollen today and its bugging the hell out of me. I have drunk about 52 ounces of water / tea combo. I am not pleased. I will sleep with my legs up tonight I guess.
    I am not going to do a a big tonight I think I think I'm going to splurge at Torrid and buy another dress I really wanted. Very similar to the other dress I bought with different pattern and colors.  There are two brick and mortar stores not too far from here at two separate malls I found out. Yay and boo at the same time LMAO.  I need trendy things, I'm going out with peeps from work in a few weeks to a local club to celebrate a birthday for one of the guys. Going to be fun.
     There is what's called a Strawberry Full Moon. It's strawberry season everyone. Yum!!  I am so feeling the effects of the moon tonight I swear. Ack!!
     Not much else peeps, so I'm headed to prepare dinner. So as always,  Ciao For now peeps :-D

1 comment: