Monday, June 8, 2015

I just got my deep breath HIZZAH

     Yep, finally fell asleep from just being too tired at about 4am, alarm went off and I wanted to throw the clock out the window, but then I remembered I use my phone and I need my phone so it was lucky as it remained on my bedside table. lol   I woke up and the pain was still there , I say was as it finally left me sometime around 8:20 this morning but my breathing is still not 100% today. I think its the air at work -  I'm allergic! hahaha no, but in all seriousness, I got a little scared last night. I just out and out tired of the whole thing.  One of my friends teased me as to when next year I will be in hospital again and I understand that I laughed also, it seems that I'm a yearly patient, always holidays, although this year I was off a few months :-D  Truth is I'm sick of being sick, the more I try to get healthy the more I get ill.  WTF????  I'm even eating vegetables, going to the gym, its so weird but then again, Im a little odd so perhaps this is just the way its going to be. Sigh
    In other news, nothing, it's only Monday  LMAO     Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment