Sunday, June 7, 2015

My Weekend My Own

.    Saturday, I found myself truly annoyed at everything I was looking at on Facebook. The republicans blaming Democrats and Vice versa. The sad news of people who are under arrest or were traumatized or worse killed.  Who was on, came by, left posts on their pages. Sans a few health updates from people, it all just seemed so ridicules. I didn't care. It was time. Logged off and didn't come back until a little earlier to wish someone a happy birthday. She lives overseas and I didn't want to be too late in her day. Time zones and all.  So last night, hubs and I had a lovely dinner I made, played several rounds of Trivia crack which we are both equally bad at sports. Truth be told I do a tad better but he guesses well. This morning was a lazy Sunday, went for a drive. Did not go on Facebook. When I woke up,  hubby told me it showed I was on Facebook 23 minutes earlier. I wasn't, no clue why it says that.  Well I need a break.  I'm going to NYC this weekend and I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully in July I get to see my friend from England, truly looking forward to that.
     As I mentioned on FB, I did get my mani. She did a great job. Not getting a pedicure right now as I end up with little balloon feet at the end of each day. I'm drinking lots of water, taking a water pill and yet, bam! Sausages for toes! I'm not patient, I want this sorted, me dodged. I want to lose weight as I'm eating well, NOT gain weight due to water. In time I know, but ARRRGGGHHH LOL
     So today I went and did some more window shopping, have to. Spent on my credit cards but I can't go too crazy as they have to be paid and mortgage is going to come out of the bank soon. Hubs still not working, and it's tight right now as I list a week of pay being in hospital. So I found myself at Bath And Body Works. It's filled with body lotions, bath gels, scrubs, cute make up bags, candles. I think I smelled every bottle there. So many lovely scents. They had a lavender lemon scent, citrus basil, both clean and fresh. Warm vanilla sugar, plumeria and the new Hawaiian scents,with island flowers. Intoxicating. I bought a lotion for work, just one though.  I also adore the company Molten Brown, they are divine but I can't afford them right now. I got a lovely scent for last Christmas from my friends across the pond. I made that bottle last so long. Lol they have a new honeysuckle scent I am dying to try. Maybe birthday time :-)  
       So I'm sitting here smelling like a Bounty candy bar. I put my coconut oil on and it's great but I smell like coconut. So I either want a candy bar or a tropical drink. Hahaha. Coconut oil, I put that shit on everything!  Well my arms, legs, under my eyes, hands. It's great for cuticles.  You can use it to cook with also. It's so versatile, we bought a big jar of organic extra virgin coconut oil. I put some in a small jar that I keep on my night table. My newer ritual. Well it's been a full me weekend, so not a lot going on. Back to work tomorrow, so I'm off.  I'll be back tomorrow night. Hope you all have a fantastic Monday. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment