Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I Want To Be 100% and I Want It Now

    Patience you say?!  Bollocks I cry!   I dont like being in a state of flux in any way.  I look fine, but I guess if I'm telling the truth I don't feel fine. This is not normally an issue as everyone knows of my blood clots that decided to nest in my lungs a few weeks ago. My biggest test will be this weekend when I go visit my Dad. You see, he has no idea I was in the hospital. If you recall I never mentioned it to him, as the man, for whatever reason, freaks out when I'm ill. He gets all nervous if I have a stupid head cold, imagine if he knew I was in the hospital with blood clots and he couldn't do anything?? It was the general consent that in this case the less he knew the better. I mean I wasn't dying, and even then I'd be hesitant to say anything until I had to.  That may seem mean to some of you, but the man watched his wife suffer and die so I am not going to add anything to his pain that I don't have to.   The problem is that I get winded very easily as of late, and when I am at my dad's I do quite a bit of cleaning and I know that I will be slower than normal doing these. I am going to have to hide any distress I am feeling.  Oh BOY!!!   I love that house, but my god it has more stairs than Hogwarts!!!
    Not much going on today, I have a new work schedule, 9 to 5, ooh sounds like a song.. LOL   Meetings today as a new module is being presented at work that we will need to support. All in all, just going on course, steady as she goes. Ciao For Now (maybe lol)
     I'm back HHAHAHA , and we had our conference call meeting. The head of the meeting was from our UK office and I could have listened to him all day. LOL :-D  He was very amusing, and at one point he said "okay lets go in to reset the password again and lets pretend this time I'm tipsy as I've had some cocktails. Although not common in the US it is common here in England"  That made everyone laugh and I really found it quite funny as my friend has often said he had drinks at a lunch meeting.  Something that I think would help a lot during the day LOL   As far a meetings go, this one was not all that bad!  
      So I am leaving now but here's one last thought. Even if you can't do something well, don't let it stop you from doing it. I can't paint but here is my hibiscus flower I did in watercolors.

Ciao For Now peeps 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment