Wednesday, July 1, 2015

What A Storm Last Night

    It's been a long time since thunder has woken me up from a deep sleep. But last nights sleep was interrupted by the loudest crack of thunder, it shook the house.  I started to pour rain and  the cat was on high alert. LOL She was not pleased with the noise. I on the other hand loved it, although I am paying for the lack of sleep this morning.  That with the added joy of allergies, my eyes are barely open today.  All in all, a magnificent storm.
     Not sure whats going on next week, I've figured fate will play its hand and i will be satisfied with whatever she decides.
     Best thing this week is that tomorrow is the last working day for the week. YES!! 3 day weekend, and I am not doing anything other than making a big jug of iced tea and going out back to read. Besides not having any money to go anywhere really, there is not much around where I live. We may take a drive up to the mountains and hit up some farmer's markets for fresh fruit and veg. It's actually a very pleasant way to spend the day. I have a lovely chair in my yard that just calls for book reading though so that above all may win out.
    Oh peeps, its a rough patch right now money wise, hopefully hubs will get a job real soon, I pray every day for it. My job just doesn't pay enough but I cant leave it until he gets something  so as we all do, I trudge on. It will get better I'm sure. I wake up every day so thats the best thing right there

Thats it for now peeps, just checking in. Ciao For now

No comments:

Post a Comment