Wednesday, July 1, 2015

It's Official - The World Has Gone Crazy

     Okay, I just saw that there is a planned flagged burning this weekend in Brooklyn, NY. Really? To make matters worse, it's a group against the police department. As I said, there are many "bad" cops, but the majority are not bad. They are there to protect you and rusk their lives everyday. Respect for them! Now let's burn the flag! The show Dukes Of Hazard is being pulled because of the car!?  It has a confederate flag on it.  A statue of Christopher Columbas was defaced with the protest black lives matter.  EVERY LIFE matter jack asses! This country is so over the top. Everyone is so offended and the people coming here want us to bend to their demands. Sorry, fuck that. You want to live here you abide by OUR RULES. We would have to do the same in your country. Out of respect for host countries you should anyway. Get over yourselves everyone. It's infuriating to say the least. You will now find me in my blanket fort, with my coloring books, and eating jam sandwiches. Lol
     On a very different topic. It's true that you influence folks without even knowing it. Your actions and words get absorbed. I tend to end my calls by saying, enjoy the rest of your day. So today I'm at my desk, my co-worker who sits across from me is finishing a call, and I hear him say, you enjoy the rest of your day. Lol I guess without knowing it he kept hearing it and now he says it. I smiled and kind of gave myself an inner "hi-five" LMAO. I'm headed out after work tomorrow for a few drinks with a friend. It's our Friday, since we are off on Friday for the 4th of July holiday.  We need it, we are commiserating the fact that no increases are being given out this year. That makes 2 years in a row.  The company is splitting and we are not sure if we are supporting both sides or just non government contracts. Right now we support both non government, and government contracts. Everyone is in an uproar, but we shall see what happens.
     We were talking today at lunch, one of the girls was missing her cousin, who lives on the west coast. She was saying she hardly ever sees her. She was upset as her cousin got ill and was in the hospital. She was all like, what if something happens and I never get to see her again. I never would have gotten a chance to say good bye. Whoa....hold on.....I'm usually the drama queen in the group, but even I was a bit taken aback. She was in the hospital, she is out already and home. It was gall bladder surgery. She was a bit over the top but I understand what she means I suppose. All my dearest friends are not near me. I want to see them as often as I can, it's true you never know what's going to happen but you have to not worry about the what ifs.  We all told her as much and she felt better talking about her cousin with us. Yeah we get into some weird convos at lunchtime. Hahaha
     Speaking of hospitals, my uncle was taken in to one yesterday. Very shocking as he had just gone for a check up and all was good.  Turns out he has an infection in his leg, WTH? I seem to have similar ailments with my uncles family instead of mine. Well at least I know where I get it. :-)
He's doing better and should be getting out soon. I will call tomorrow to check on him. He called me so often when I was in the hospital. They are a bit offbeat, but I love them. I'm offbeat too, it's a good thing.
     Well that's the thoughts for tonight peeps, until next time, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment