Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Today Is Tuesday

     I don't want to discuss it! Nothing bad, I just hate one of our new systems, It's more confusing than ever!  We are getting access next week finally so we will then be able to proxy in and hoping this makes things better as e will not be flying blind so to speak
     I am in a good mood but I'm just feeling a bit out of sorts all day today. haven't eaten much as its not staying with me. Not sure why as I really don't feel sick, just that tummy issue again. I do think its my medication I am on now, its tearing up my stomach. I see the Dr. on Thursday so will let her know this.
     One more thing about the weekend, it really was nice spending time with my Dad, he's going to be 88, so more time with him the better. One thing really tugged at my heart strings. Sunday morning I was finishing up in the bathroom, brushing teeth, washing face etc., so I walk out down the hallway and I look into dads room and he's standing there, back to me. And he is combing his hair. No really, the one hair he has. Lol okay a little more than that but watching him for a few seconds, my heart melted. This man, was in the service, he does things methodically. So the action of combing his hair is his routine. I wondered if he imagines that full head of thick hair he used to had. It hit me, hard. He has seen decades go by, the simple act of doing tat combing, it was adorable, sweet, and I felt the love for this man. He has been there for me all my life. It's a joy to cook for him, do laundry and shopping for him. He never wanted anything, but he's still helping me. Love that little old guy.
     Oh it feels good to relax after work. Hubs made some tea, we're enjoying it now watching a rerun of Castle , just vegging before dinner really. TV is background. Lol
    Tonight I predict a warm bath, then crawling under nice clean sheets, hubs dd the laundry, bless (he's so good with that and I really appreciate it) and reading my next book. It takes place in England, it's a mystery called Under A Silent Moon, it's gotten decent reviews and a friend recommended it.  It's on my kindle. It was $5.00 and I also downloaded a bunch of free books that looked good. Summer reading sorted! :-D
    See ya all tomorrow, you can re-read my antics in my over the weekend blog  LOL  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment