Thursday, July 30, 2015

At The Office?

     As days go, today was a decent one, had a 2 hour meeting this afternoon which was very helpful with the new system we gave. But I get ahead of myself. This morning I had just finished my tea and a very juicy plum (lol) when all of a sudden I hear clicking noises.  I look over to one of my cuz mates and he his clipping his fingernails. Okay, he is in his cubicle, but clipping his nails? Filing them okay, I think that's a bit more acceptable,  but clipping them? Is that odd?   So then about an hour later I smell nail polish. So I look over to another pod mate (there are 4 cubicles to a pod) and she is painting her nails.  Wow the smell of the polish was strong. I'm not a fan at the salon and one doesn't expect it at work. In an enclosed area.  So I shrug both of these off.  Now I ask you, am I overreacting that I think these are not things to do at work? I think the nail polish bugged me more. It really smelled strong.  Hey I do my nails, but I do them at home. I'm cautious to make sure my perfume is not too strong if it's a more intense scent. I am aware of my pod mates. Ah I guess it's just things in an office.  David Brent where are you? Lol
      Tonight was chill, neither of us was particularly hungry so dinner consisted of hummus,  pita and celery.  I love hummus, this one was garlic and man it was strong. No vampires around here tonight. Lol. I do love garlic though.
      Oh last night it was broiling in here peeps. For some reason the air condition wasn't making it up to the second floor. It's been very warm, no hot out but hubs did something and I'm actually chilly. But I love a cold room with clean sheets and a warm comforter. I sleep so well that way, and I want to get a good nights sleep as I'll be up late tomorrow and also on Saturday. Tomorrow is a blue moon. Second full moon in a month. Want to use the night to get ready for Saturday's working. There's energy in the air and no it's not just air. ;-) lol.
       So I'm going to sign off and wish you all a good night or good morning depending on where you are.   Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment