Monday, July 13, 2015

I Still Haven't Heard It All

     First off I spoke to a chick today - BEST last name ...Rockovich!!   LOVE IT   Anyway.....someone calls up asking advice about a situation at their offices. Apparently, someone at the place is (to put it nicely) defecating on the floor in the toilet. And just leaving it there.   First off -  EWWW She was asking if they could put up signs to be neat  and i was like yes of course then. hell, the sooner the better.  That's gross.  I'm the type at home I have wet wipes in the toilet also. I'm all about the freshness. lol  I can only imagine walking into the toilets and seeing that on the floor. YUCK
     It's par for today though, today has been the Monday from hell. Only plus is that I will be in NYC on Friday. Getting there late Thursday night and then 3 glorious days of NYC for me, going to see a band out by the water on Sunday night and out with sis all day of Saturday, thinking wineries  lol We will get into something fun i'm sure.  Always do.  Monday I will drive home. I will bring some NY bagels back for the work peeps as you can't get a real NYC bagel here. A few places come really close but none are 100%   NO pizza this trip, I don't think my tummy can handle it. But its NY Pizza so.......... lol    Im making a marinara sauce and sausages for dad on Friday night. Will do up some chicken breasts as well and then also make the escarole and bean soup that Dad likes as if freezes really well and he loves it with a huge chunk of italian bread and butter to go with it.  I enjoy cooking for him.
    OOH just a text from sis we may be hanging out at Ottos both Sat and Sunday. Live bands, on the water, great dives with good drinks and food?  twist my arm  LMAO
   Well Im getting within a half hour of getting out of here and I can't wait today, monday from hell!! lol  So until next time   Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment