Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Some Good News

    Woohoo, I was able to get off the Friday and the Monday so when I go to NYC on the weekend of the 17th.  I will have a 4 day off weekend. Mini vaca, and much needed. Well its a Dads and sis weekend, but just being close to the ocean helps me. So thats the good news, the bad news I cant get any nose piercing or new ink until I come off the meds I'm on since they are blood thinners. Im thrilled at least that I was able to get a friends drawing inked on me, I was hoping to get another done with an exact duplicate of the drawing, but well, maybe one day.  I may still get the piercing, I'm not a bleeder and its not like its going to take more than a minute to pierce. maybe! LOL
     Today some dude yells at me its a waste of time talking to us as we know nothing.  He was someone who was looking for a job here, and we do nothing with recruiting at this office. I have no lists of any recruiters. I asked for the name so I could maybe get him to corporate for them to transfer to the extension of that ee but he kept yelling.  I hung up, not going to be abused on the phone by someone who just wants to yell. I get enough of that from the real callers  :-D
     Still a bit rough, hope its just a bug that will be gone quickly. Not in the mood to blog much today peeps, love and lollipops though  ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment