Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th Of July and Tummy Issues

.    Well a 3 day weekend is a great thing. Yesterday was very good. Slept in late, woke to a lovely cuppa, read, then met a friend for drinks. After 4 I was feeling fine. Was about 2 miles from home so I got home with no issues. If I had to drive very far, this would not have been the case. Lol so after spending 5 hours out, I actually was pleased with a night in. Which was spent doing girly things. Shaved legs, moisturizing my arms and legs. Plucking my eyebrows and go Lordy, speaking of my eyebrows. Well going back a week, I try to save money right now so I did my own hair. My girl says to come in but she doesn't charge me. She's amazing and her generosity is stellar. But I don't want to take advantage. So I do the simple coloring. I will go to get my hair cut and some highlights put in.  BUT I FOOKED UP. I usually use a root touch up color to do my eyebrows, this time I used the color I was doing my hair. So needless to say, they are quite blonde. Hard to see. So it almost looks like I have none. It's quite funny, but I look horrible. So I'm re doing them tomorrow.  Today I'm not doing anything. I feel as bad as my eyebrows look.  My tummy is doing flip flops. The weather is matching I must say. Rainy and cloudy, and I just this moment heard thunder. Not fireworks. Haha
      Tomorrow ( tummy willing) we are headed out early for a drive.  We have no money really for anything pricey. But it's only thus week and a half that will be a bit tight. Just my pay days and bills don't coincide so I need to juggle. I'm getting really good at it :-)  
     NYC in 2 weeks, not going this upcoming weekend as I had hoped. But this way I'll hang with sis, get my nose pierced so she can check out Lark tattoo. Hopefully this band she likes will be playing at this dive bar we like called Otto's, it's in Freepirt on the nautical mile , so you get good music, good drinks, decent food and lots of fun.  I'm thinking there will be a few people there as well as us. I'm going to take an extra day so I can leave that Monday and get one more beach day in. I need it.
     Hubs has old Doctor Who playing all day on the TV. I love the show but I've got me ear buds in listening to Bruce Springsteen choonz. Hehehe.  Boring day, but not to be gross, I really don't want to be away from my toilet today. Okay sorry - bit too much information there. Lmao.
Well then, I'm going to make a nice hot cup if tea, and chill to more tunes.   Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment