Thursday, July 9, 2015

I Am A Bit Gobsmaked

    OMFG!!! IT HAPPENED My fear has come true.  Our mortgage hit the bank and my check does not go in until tomorrow. It was supposed to come off of the auto payment which would have been fine, no issues, but NO the request as not done in time I guess. So we now have a negative balance  but hubs is on his way to the bank to make sure they just keep it pending until midnight when my check goes in and then we will be fine.  I am so so upset by this.     I hope this is going to be okay, I've never had this happen in my life. But can't do anything abut it here at work so will have to see what happens with hubs and the bank.

ON THE OTHER HAND :-D

  I had a great conversation with my friend in Maine last night. A person needs a handful of good people that they can talk to and not worry about what they say being judged or past along to others. I have a few, sis of course, she has my back and I hers, love her, also my gal in PA, although we haven't spoken much lately she is tried and true and my gal in Maine who I've shared so much with including a boy friend. At separate times though! hahahaha  Well she and I spoke and it as so good to catch up. Its hard to believe her oldest is headed into her final year of high school and has already been looking at colleges to to to. Think she may end up in NYC. She really like NYU and her grades are more than good enough to get in.  Time flies boy, I remember the day she was born. She calls me Aunt Mary :-D   (my friends daughter, not my friend lol)  I would love to grab sis and take a drive up to maine for a girls hang out weekend. Its about 6 hours from my dads house, not bad at all.  I am using vacation time next week and just have to build some more time up, I can see it happening.  They know each other and I'm sure it would be a hoot. I can just hear the conversations after much Guinness and wine is consumed. LOL
      I also spoke to hubs' cousin the other night.  They live out in CA and I had to let them know that we will not be attending the wedding in Oct.   Sad to say this but we can't afford it, so they understood and they may be headed to the east coast in the winter. Hub's brother & fam are not going either, kids would miss too much school. So its going to be a lets look at where they are registered and send prezzies wedding.
     OMG  I saw this video on FB today of this very overweight woman who was taped just eating and eating, 4 full pizzas, ice cream, cakes. To each their own, if that's what she likes and hey gods I'm a big girl, and I try to keep myself neat and clean but videos like this annoy me as they are always used to focus on the very negative view of overweight peeps. Look if your happy and healthy who cares but there is such a stigma on fat and this just adds to it.  I was practically in tears at the comments on this. People are so cruel, I'd like to think its not the first instinct of people to be mean but some of the comments on this video make me think many people are.I don't know why this lady would let herself be video taped this way. I dont know, but then again I will not go sleeveless in public. Its just me as I know women much bigger than me who will, More power to them. Im just not comfortable doing it. Maybe i should exam more closely why I won't.  :-D  

No comments:

Post a Comment