Wednesday, July 29, 2015

It's 8:45 AM

     Work will start soon and another swarm of angry employees will be calling for what ever they are calling in about. Usually they are angry because they forgot to do something and want me to fix it. LOL No lie  this happens often.  There are some really cool people too, you can never know whats going to be. I am just relaxing before I start. I got here about 8:15. I am one of those that hates being late so I get here early. We all have our morning rituals I suppose.
     I have been quiet these past few days, I'm finally feeling better and just getting ready for Lammas. Yes Miss Witch is preparing herself and her workings for the holiday that will be here on Saturday. Getting back into my beliefs more and, as in the past when I do this, good things happen. I have been practicing my Theban Script more. I used to be able to read and write in Theban as well as I could in English but I stopped. It was great as I could write things down and only one other person I knew would know what I was writing about.  My entire Book Of Shadows was In Theban. Unfortunately, that book was lost in my many moves from apartment to apartment years ago.
     I'm not going to lie, it's been very stressful. I know we all have our own shit and I am here if anyone of my friends needs me to be, but the fact that I am the only one working is getting to me. I had a bit of a melt down the other day and went off on hubs. I mean we have not had a full size fridge for a year. I can make do with that but the hot water that he fixed is acting up again and I think we will need a new hot water hater. The dryer dies ages ago and I hang my clothes outside to dry. This is really not an issue as I like the way the clothes smell when dried outside but the washer is going now as well. They are about 10 years old so Im not surprised.  I know I sound petty in the grans scheme of life but its just little things like that eat away at you. Not so much that I have to hang out clothes or limit my shopping or go more often as I can not but as many things as I want at one time. It's the mere fact that I have no money to get these things should I choose to.  It's the same old story and I know everyone is tried of hearing about it, believe me I'm tired of living it!!
      Speaking with my friend in Maine and we were invited up in the fall.  Hubs is agreeable to it and as she said its really a cheap vaca, of course I will want to take them out for dinner but all in all its a very laid back stay. They are family really and it's comfortable, and a beautiful area. I am looking forward to visiting.  It's funny, we had a go around on facebook where I told her to smile in a photo and she said no, I then said don't make me come up there and that's how this came to pass. Hubs hasn't been there in years.  Now I will say the rooms are on the third floor and the steps are steep but I think he will be okay. I usually make breakfast for all or at least get the coffee ready and my friend and I will make tag team brekky. Its fun. The idea of heading up there excites me, will be nice to get away with hubs.
     Will check back later peeps, until then ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment