Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday Is Friday!

     Well meaning that when 5pm comes, this bird is flying out of here to New York.  I so need to get away for a few days. I would much rather have gone to Maine but Pat couldn't get the time off. So off I go the wandering soul that I am. Tomorrow there is nothing doing so I think I may head out to the beach, I need to feel water on my skin. Yes I know I shower and that's water everyday but you know it's not the same. Oh sometimes I use the tub and light candles and incense to pretend I'm on a tropical beach resort but then the cat jumps on the tub edge and the dream bubble is burst. Only thing is I have no clue where my shorts are. I rarely wear them, but for a beach walk they seem like the thing to wear. I hope the glare off of my pale legs doesn't hurt the eyes of my fellow beachers.
    I am sure today is going to drag, isn't that always the way when you are going on a vaca (no matter how short it is)?  Getting the mani/pedi done after work, pack up some stuff and off I go. I love listening to my music on the way up and have been known to get caught up in the beats and look at my speedometer and seen me edging close to 100. Speed limit is 65 most of the way up, so yea a bit too fast, but I love driving fast!! I drive safe but fast. I used to teach driver's ed years ago. Don't laugh I was a good teacher. Although some students made me re-evaluate my choice of career.
     I can honestly say the worst drivers I have come across are Maryland drivers and I have driven up & down the east coast so I can say I am not biased at all. Oh how cool would that be get in a motor home and just drive around the country. Got the song by The Who in my head now .."Going Mobile"  LOL  On that note I am going too as I should do some work today hahaha   Ciao for now my lovlies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment