Monday, July 18, 2011

JUST PISSED OFF TODAY

     For some odd reason I am in a real bad mood today. I just want this day over!! Period! I'm on my lunch break and answering questions for folks which normally I am very happy to help with. Today not so much. I of course will as my mood is not their problem but I find myself getting annoyed too easy. I really need to shake this off. I had a decent weekend also, so no issues at home just feeling aggitated.
I need a change of scenery I think. I plan to take off end of August and truth be told may do so even if my hubby can't I NEED to get away even if for a short trip to NY at my dad's stay thre a few days. Would be a cheap escape, head out to the ocean.
     This I am finding out which to me is the oddest thing, normally I would be stuffing my face with something I should not be eating but I am finding I have less of an appetite becasue of it. To make matters worse my co-worker is in a similar mood and we sit next to each other -  LOOK OUT!! lol
I'm sure it will pass (hopefully) so if anyone knows anthing to help calm oneself down, please let me know.
     Short and sweet blog , just like me  LOL (not today boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment