Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Salmonchanted Evening

Just sitting back here at work having my linner. That's lunch dinner to those of you not aware.  Was taken out to lunch to celebrate several employees anniversaries and these are the leftovers.  I was dreading this. We were going to the Cheescake factory!! DA DA DUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What possibly could I get there. I tell you people, the trick about this new path is finding things to eat that don't set me at the dieter equivelant of the children's table at Thanksgiving & Christmas.  So after thinking omlet which they serve all day which i stopped thinking about since I've been living off the chicken in it's just born and juicy tender ages that I needed, no CRAVED some other type of sustinance. I opted for the grilled salmon, with broccoli and aspargus. Very glad I did and it wasn't like I was looked at like I had 3 heads for getting it. I wasn't the only one actually. I did order a low-carb cheescake that I will savor today and tomorrow counting it towards my sweet treats for the days.  I just need to learn portion control which going back to my first blog is not easy to do here in the good old US of A!! Come on a pint of ice crean serves 4 people?? Who are they kidding, that's a single serving. What? It's not? Well hmmm let me see these portions you write about. Interesting, 3-4 oz of meat you say? Okay I will try it your way and in the end hopefully it will be my way so eventually I will have less "in the end! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment