Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happenstance & Serendipity

Two very cool words. Had just these words happen today. I left my phone home today while I was out shopping for a new blouse to wear tomorrow night.  I felt frustrated and a bit disillusioned after trying in various items. I am in between sizes right now and  its hard to find anything that fits. Plus the all way round mirrors just give you a whole new view although my fairy tattoo on my back looked good :-)  I got home from that and other errands and there was a voicemail from a friend of mine. Happenstance that he called just then with an Article in The Village Voice about guys who like fat chicks. I really needed to read that article and found myself likng myself a lot more after it. He had no idea of my mood but theres that serendipity part. it just was perfect timing. A nice surprise that had a good effect. I thank him very very much. Our friends often have no idea how much they make or break us. For me my friends have an immense impact on my emotions. If they are upset I get upset, happy I'm happy, get the idea?  I hope that in reverse if they have a bad day I can make them smile.

I am at my NY home and it's getting a bit muggy. There is a breeze that feels good but when it leaves its brutal. I hate muggy weather and that's one reason I want to lose weight. I think less of me will make for a cooler meaning temperature me. About to go venture out to the garage otherwise known as Aladdin's cave since I have no clue whats out there and I'm hoping my photo albums are there.  A HUGE THANK YOU again t my friend for that article you have no idea how you turned my afternoon around with your call telling me about it!!  Yup, happenstance & serendipity  LOVE those words.  Until tonight my peeps....

No comments:

Post a Comment