Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cat Fell Of The Bed

Happy Hump Day!!! Week is half over...whoot whoot!! Day today was decent. Had some real good laughs at work. My team mate today was laughing so much this morning. I figure he was doing his facebook videos. At lunch there were more laughs. I think Im in a good mood because I took off a few days next week. SOOO looking forward to that. Headed to my dad's. Hopefully get to see an old friend I haven't seen in over 10 years. 
     Not much to say tonight. Just in a very silly mood, hubs and I are watching this website called Weebl's  it's 2 guys from England and we are just cracking up at the videos they have. I love when I can get him to laugh, he does it rarely these past months. Tonight though he is laughing up a storm. Being playfull , teasing me, tickling and singing and brewing a damn fine cup of tea in the middle of it all. :-)
     Well let's see I am down 17 pounds as of tonight but official weigh in is Sunday morning. I know it will not be as much as its been since you lose more at first but a loss is a loss and I say "When you lose - you win!"   OOH Profound I know, I hear ya thinking it. LOL I am so full of sayings I could write fortune cookies. "That Wasn't Chicken!" hahahaha  
     I am such a silly mood tonight...I am talking nonsense well sane nonsense (is there such a thing?). I am giggling here as I sit up in bed, just typing away. Opps cat fell off the bed.  No that's not a euphemism, she stretched and was at the edge ..so off she toppled.  Still wiping the tears as i laughed so hard!.  Well dear hearts, i am ending this here but as the days go i promise i will make it worth the look you give this blog and give you something fabulous to read. Perhaps a short story...yes.yes perhaps..........

No comments:

Post a Comment