Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Little Differences

When you see a weight loss I am finding out it is so hard NOT to want to jump on the scale and weigh myself all the time. Well not JUMP literally, I mean I don't want to break the damn scale!  I'm also finding that certain situations that normally would have had me sit down with a cupcake are now making me not want to eat at all. I truly sit and evaluate if i'm hungry and I'm not. This is a new thing to me. Since I've been on South Beach I feel all I do is eat all day. I swear I have eaten so much lettuce my nose twitches. Well it actually did that BEFORE the diet. Yes another one of my talents that make me no money! LOL  Of course i am only on my thrid week and I am SURE that by my third month I will not be so gung ho but then it will be just the way it is and not a new thing. You know everything is exciting the first few times then after awhile it just is.  That's when my blogs will get interesting I'm sure.  Hope those of you who read will still be stopping by.   Okay well I wil say - ciao for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment