Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nightime Is The Rightime

     Hello dears, yep I'm back another twofer from me. Today was a weird eating day and I am not totally pleased by it. Not that I had anything bad but I had hot dogs for dinner. Now they are allowed on Phase 2 and I think part of me is scared to jump to the second phase. I want to stay on Phase 1 the more restricted simply because i will lose weight faster, or will I. I know I need to introduce things into my eating habits again, like I said I'm not rushing to the carbs but in the case of hot dogs they are more processed. Now granted they were Sabretts and all beef but still we ate late. I went with Pat to his office as he was called in to fix a networking error, so I took the ride. I have never been to Bethesda, his building literally sits atop the Bethesda Metro Station. I tell you, rides like today confirm that fact that Maryland drivers just don't get it. Red lights and stop signs are merely suggestions to some of them, but I digress.  I used to work for BNA as well so it was interesting to see the new offices they moved into. By the time we got home it was after 7 and I was a bit nauseous since I really hadn't eaten most of the day. So hot dogs are fast & easy to prepare. I had that with broccoli and tomatoes no buns of course so it wasn't bad just not feeling the weight loss today. 
     So tonight I had an appletini, yes you heard me right but oh no no no, no alcohol passed my lips (sadly) this is a new mix from Crystal Light.  HAHA Yep they have 3 new limited time flavors, Appletini, Mojito and Marguerita. Dont drink them often due to the nutra sweet but it wasn't bad....needed vodka!! hahaha   So that brings me up to now. I need to get in early tomorrow as i bought some things to organize my desk better, I go in early usually anyway, I HATE to be late for anything. 
     So I end this here and hopefully something good will happen tomorrow, so I can be hysterically funny and charming. So ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment