Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Red Skies At Night

Sailor's Delight...that's how it goes. Never sure why I judge the weather by a sailor's saying as I will never be  sailor. Tonight coming home I could see the sun in my rear view mirror, a big orange red ball. I thought of that song from when I was a little kid. Red Rubber Ball was the name I think. I don't know the words but I kept singing "Like a red rubber ball" over and over for about a minute...LOL It made me smile!  

Good day really, right now I am going over words of a friend and laughing to myself. Hope all my dear friends know how much I love them, because I do very much. One big "Smoochespalooza" to all of you!!  Just really relaxing because tomorrow night I am off to NY. Seeing some friends, do a bit of shopping, driving the old roads and see where I end up. 
   Not much tonight, sorry but just vegging so I will say goodnight. Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment