Sunday, July 17, 2011

Falling Panties & Rising Bras

     It's Sunday Lazy Sunday here and I'm thinking of all the things I need to do and somehow 2 hours have past and not one of those things has been done. Had coffee but not hungry. I know I need to eat something but for some reason I feel a bit out of sorts today. I want to stay in my jammies and make cards and talk on the phone all day..LOL  Reminder to self to buy jammies!!  
     Oh friends...big news big news  I am now on phase 2 of South Beach Diet!! I can have sweet potatoes and oatmeal for breakfast if I want. I mean not together as the sweets are more a lunch or dinner thing :-) but the point is I can now have some carbs.  Want to know the weird thing for me?  I don't want them!  I don't miss the bread all that much. I mean the bread I would want, you know the hot fresh out of the oven Italian or French loaves with the melted butter on them, I still can't have so why tease myself.  It's like sex, give me a taste of it and I'll want way too much.  With or without the butter....OOPSIE was that TMI?  hahahaha
     How does one gage they are losing weight. Well last night as I walked around I felt my undies slipping. Yes my panties were falling down beneath my jeans!! Slowly sliding so that by the time I got to the car they were down the sides of my thighs in a weird inverted "V".  Add to that my bra rides up ..so I'm pulling up and pulling down and well I think I invented a new dance move!! Mind you it will never replace "The Lawnmower" what can really?!   HEY I told you nothing is off limits in my blogs. Today I am adding a few pics just to make it interesting. So here you are...go look , will have more to say as the day progresses Im sure. 



PEACE OUT!! (for now)

    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment