Monday, December 1, 2014

Strange Days Indeed

    I swear I need a new job, I hope hubs gets a job soon. Not only are the employees who call downright rude sometines, they have now instituted a break board. REALLY?? Like we are 5 year olds that need to have our actions documented. I'm a grown woman, I don't think I need to announce that I need to go to the toilet. I've been able to do this on my own now for quite some time,  and I do my job, I get kudos often and have people ask me if they can call me directly as I'm the only one or one of a rare few that actually know what I'm doing.  I get paid shite!! it's the way of the position, but I've taken a big hit this past year and a half. I was out of work 10 months so when I was offered this position I jumped at it, hoping at some point another position might open up in the company I could put in for. No such luck. So here I am stuck pretty much. I tell you as soon as hubs gets a job and is there a few months I'm going to start looking. I was no an executive, hell i was only middle management but I hate having to cow tow to people who think they are so much better than me, yet they are asking rudimentary questions. So who knows more???   Life ain't fair I know,  but fuck sometimes I bite my tongue so much, Im a whipping post to many of these employees. Wears a body down it does!
     Okay so I get home and hubs has wine ready for me. Bless. Feeling a bit better and calmer I go to my Facebook to see a hilarious video by my friend to his kids. All about taking out the recycle trash. Brilliant!!!!  Okay the day is wearing off and I'm feeling better. Then the sneezing starts. Ugh. I can't get sick, NY beckons and I won't miss it. So I am going to have a dose of Lemsip, ( works well, wonder if I ask nicely my friend will send me some) take my make up off and settle in for an early night.  Hopefully asleep by half ten. We shall see. Until next time peeps, ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment