Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years Eve

     Well good-bye 2014. All in all, an okay year, not great though. Didn't see some people nearly enough, not even close to enough. Did get to see my NY peeps which is great. I got to England, (and Paris) AMAZING, BRILLIANT, LIFE ALTERING!!   Those are highlights. This coming year, I plan on traveling more once hubs gets a job and my money is somewhat my own. Part of it anyway. I would like to make use of my passport again, even if it's Canada. California is a very good possibility, as one of my hubs' cousins is getting married in October. I love the idea, they are in San Diego, lots of cool things that way. Maybe a quick trip up the coast to Big Sur or Carmel. It's nice to visit, lived there years ago. I'm an east coast girl for sure. Cali, was okay, but not a full time gig, northern CA maybe if pressed.
     Hoping to hook up in NYC with some of my England friends this year, share drinks, food, laughs, craziness. Yes yes lovely. (Hoping a lot)  hanging with my girlies would be awesome. Spa weekends and trips to other states maybe.
      Also once hubs get a job, I'm looking for a new one. I'm wasted here, and I have talents I can't use. I need a job where I can show my strengths.
     
     I wish all those I hold dear, a very happy, healthy, prosperity's year. I wish beauty to surround you, good times and fun. Of course I want to be included in some of these. Needy Baggins that I am. Lmfao
      I'm tired, it's late, and I need to moisturize. So I will be back tomorrow. I hope to see some cool pics, if your on FB stop by my page, or not. Hahaha. Until next we meet, ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment