Sunday, December 28, 2014

It Starts Early

     This morning I woke up about 4 in the morning, made myself go back to sleep, but by 6, I was awake. I've been under the weather for the last few days, and been asleep by 10pm. As I stepped out onto the deck I noticed a few neighbors still had their Christmas lights on. Growing up, the last person to go to bed turned out the lights. So it was usually me. Lol Looking at them glowing through the morning fog, I smiled and admired the pretty colors. So off to my car Tink to get some morning caffeine.  Then filled the tank with gas, took a bit of a drive to get some fresh air, as 8am wax rolling around, I went and got breakfast for us. Hubs got a steak, egg&cheese on an onion bagel, I got vanilla yogurt with berries and granola. This from a little bagel cafe near home. It's not NY bagels but they are very tasty and the owners are really nice. And it's not expensive, bonus!
     I brought our breakfast feast home, then ended up going back to sleep. Took some meds and they knocked me out. I'm working all this week, so I have to get there, no time for sick. Weird timing, after Christmas but before New Years. Hope everyone is doing something great. I'm going to a brunch on the 4th with some co-workers. Looking forward to that. I'm truly looking forward to NYC the weekend after. I may take a day or two extra to spend some time with dad. Maybe a bit of baking too.
      Well peeps, tonight, I colored my own hair, and did my own nails. Not bad if I do say so myself. It's a way I can keep my expenses down.
      I'm very boring lately, but I'm thinking of you. I see my friends antics on Facebook and have a giggle. Great parties, and trees and gifts. So glad everyone enjoyed their Christmas's. At least it seems so. Mine as well. Wearing my handmade quilt over me right now. Toasty warm.
     Off to bed for this rough feeling gal. Have a great night and great day. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment