Monday, December 22, 2014

I hate customs - lol

I swear I got so angry this morning. I know I should let it go, and everyone but me is being amazingly cool, but well, I'm sorry. I specifically asked if customs charges would apply. I was told no if the amount us under $100.00. Believe me it was. Today I hear there was a customs charge. BUGGER!! I listened and looked to try and find things I thought would work. I'm embarrassed. I will make it up when I'm not so skint. Which I'm hoping will be soon.
     Tonight was kababs, yes I said kababs. I give in, and now call them kababs and not kabobs. The new restaurants call them that. He was right....AGAIN! Grrrrr. Lmao
So happy not having to cook. We have been so busy, I think I went to the toilet once today. Seriously, the questions these people are asking. Hey tell me about the new vacation policy, oh you mean the one we got the emails about in JULY!! Ugh! But it does make the day go fast, I'd rather be busy. That's all I'm in for tonight peeps. Still in a positive mood, just what's going on with the police being attacked, it makes me sad. But I've got to believe, the good will win.
Sweet dreams or good morning peeps, until next time, ciao for now.

1 comment: