Thursday, December 11, 2014

Gotta Make Ya Smile (A Little )

     As we know I've been a CSR for many years. There are many horror stories, I've told some, hehe, but to be fair there can be amusing moments as well. One thing that had me chuckle today was when I had a particular jolly caller and I asked for his birth date for security purposes, and he hesitated, he actually hesitated. I laughed to myself, how do you forget the day you were born.  Lol
     Funny start of the day, talking to my friend and we ended up discussing bat balls. I find them to be well rounded. Haha for the size of the bat, they seem to be a bit bigger than one might expect. He started asking others in the office if they've ever seen a bat's bollacks? I was crying! Funny was to start the day. I sent him a pic of a few bats. LMAO listened to a cool group called Jazz Liberators. Love everything I've heard so far. Love hearing new people. So much music out there. Yes!!
     Not a lot tonight people.  Writing a Christmas blog, will gave it done soon. So until next time peeps, ciao for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment