Thursday, December 4, 2014

Deck The Halls And Not Take Phone Calls Fa La La

     Well maybe not quite that way, but I was off the phones for a few blistfull hours. Excited as another giftie came to my desk. This time for the wifey of my friend. Small tokens of affection. I wish I could watch them open their prezzies. That's the best part isn't it? Seeing if their good at hiding the fact they hate the gifts. BWAHAHAHA   NaH. Methinks they will like these. God I love giving things to people! Lol
      It was nice today, it felt festive and guess what? Yours truly is now in charge of our holiday office party. They want a dessert party. Oh goody -work calories. Think I'm going to make a tira misu. So today I made the cutest flyers for our secret santa. Found a very cute pic of Santa that works well. Took it into excel and made the flyer. We get to pick a name and each one puts a possible three things they want. We will open them at the party. Music, drinks (maybe some adult egg nog lol) a nd no phones for awhile.  My company is too cheap to go to any venue but a few of us are talking about a club in the area. One night closer to Chrimbo.  Dancing, drinks, house music will be fun.
    Not too much tonight, I'm a bit tired. Throat a bit scratchy, honey and lemon. Must not get ill. Well peeps tomorrow I head off to NY in the evening. Can't wait.  So until tomorrow night (I think) ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment