Monday, December 15, 2014

One Of Those Boring Blogs. Lol

     Just finished doing my nails. I'm actually very pleased with the outcome. Look I know 30 dollars every 2 or 3 weeks isn't much but when you have to watch the pennies you cut where you can. So I cut my nails down, they were getting long, and I got all the acrylic off them since these are my nails. So I trimmed, filed and did them up with Christmas glitter. Looks pretty damn good if I say so myself. Lmao.
      You know, it's just a day gone by, but sometimes you look forward to ending one so a new better day can start. We were so busy today, I even stayed late. But I don't mind that, what I do mind is someone who doesn't know me from Adam telling me I'm not doing my job and I'm lazy and pushing it off on others. Well kiss my ample ass in Macys window Jack ass! I called my manager and she ripped him a new one as nicely as she could without getting loud. The entire time talking to him she was giving the phone her middle finger. Lmao. As much as I was glad she defended me, there was a time I was the one defending my reps. It just reminds me I am in need of an overhaul, oh trust me as soon as hubs gets a job, I am going to look. There are bigger and better things out there and I'm going to get me some.  Ah peeps, I'm out. Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment