Sunday, December 21, 2014

Well That Was Really Good.

     Happy Winter Everyone!! From this point on the days will get longer, which always made me smile as it seems we get most of our snow after the new year. I have good feelings for the new year, it's been so fucking long since I felt truly positive. Funny thing is, I'm not sure why, but it's a great change.   I think it's because I had a nice chat with hubs tonight, we discussed the future and what possible outcomes we may have. He's talked about us getting an apartment and then a duplex condo, or at least two bedrooms and a den. As you all know, I'm not fond of my current home and this thought of a new place with granite countertops and a soaking tub appeals greatly. Then of course, we spoke about moving back to NY if need be. I would love that, but I know hubs would not be thrilled. He knows he needs to find a job soon. He looks every day, and only recently has started getting results. An interview last week, that went well enough but they are not making any decisions until after the new year. He also got two call backs, both from recruiters who had more questions for him, as they both had jobs they are trying to get lined up for him. So fingers and toes crossed. He said he will call the mortgage company to see if we can skip a month for January. My friend at work did this and we have auto pay, so we've not missed a payment in 10 years. This does not count the fiasco with the small second loan, but those close to me know that hell. Oy vey. So hopefully there is light at the end of this tunnel. 
     I've decided I need new earbuds. So as soon as the account goes up, a few months from now, I will get them. How random am I? Hehe Hey, I know I can be a brat, but I know when I can shop and when I can't. Things will come, just need to work a bit more at it, and I'm fine with that.  One thing I will work harder on is me, 2015 changes started late this year. Eye opening situations that made me realize I must change certain things in my life. Perhaps this was solidified tonight, new stirrings going on, that will produce new fruit so to speak. Bit exciting, bit scary as hell. That's how you know you're alive though, get that adrenaline pumping. Right?  
      Well I'm going to get myself settled in, tea is steeping and will be gratefully consumed. I've sent a request speaking of tea. But that's a private matter, was just a thought that escaped me. :-D God I love the stuff. Lmao. Until next blog peeps. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment