Friday, December 12, 2014

Afternoon Quickie (no not the good kind LOL)

   Happy Friday Peeps
   SO glad its Friday, Ive got some cleaning to do this weekend and some card making too. Then its post office Monday or Tuesday night to get the Chrimbo cards out and other odds and ends.  Im feeling the holiday spirit finally as Yule will be here really soon but I'm not setting up a tree this year (again). With the situation we are nit exchanging anything and its not worth putting up a living room tree just for the cat to play with. She likes the hanging balls and she tries to eat the tinsel. You have no idea of funny and gross at the same time until you have seen a piece of tinsel hanging out of your cat's ass.  A warped pull toy for sure. LMAO
   I'm writing a few Christmas letters too that will go inside the cards. I have even more oversea cards this year as I met up with some cool people and Im trying to get everyone's address. Have several already. So yay!
   At work on my morning break, I walked in and went right on the phone as we were queuing when I got here. So a big cup of tea to get me through this until lunch at 1PM. I wont starve :-D
So I really dont have anything but like I mentioned Christmas blog soon  -  oooh arent yu getting excited at the thought? BWAHAHAHA
     Take care peeps and I will be back. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment