Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry Solstice and other stuff

     I am sitting here in my robe, just having had my cleaning bath for my ritual tonight. I will be using my favorite incense tonight. It's the Amethyst from the jeweled collection by Shoyeido. It's japanese and very delicate compared to most incensed that I find rather overpowering at times. Especially indoors. I like that it's all incense too, no stick. I have a pretty holder for this as well. It's called balance and it's divine. Lol it's as much a part of tonight as my candle, my pine tree little limb, me. My names of those I will remember, present and past along with hopes of what's to come.  Along with this, one might also mention things they want to change and drop about themselves.  Believe me. I have several of those. :-D. I just wanted to pop in and say hello. Not much went on this weekend on a personal level. Good.  Just trudging along. No drama is a good thing.
     My friends I love you. Just in case I haven't said it a hundred times lmao. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment