Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Evening is Time For...r

     Tonight it's time for Christmas cards. I'm finishing my handmade cards. 7 total, the rest will be bought, but the sentiment is real. I need to get my England cards out no later than Tuesday, want them to get there in time. I go in and out of Chrimbo spirit. In at the moment. Lol
     Hubs had an online interview tonight, I'm praying for a Christmas miracle that he gets a job. It's getting crucial, not going into it. It's small actually when I was told the story of a little girl my manager is sponsoring for Christmas. She lost her parents, has no home. All I could afford to donate was a Hello Kitty sweater. Under 20 dollars but it was on her wish list. I wish I could have gotten everything on her list girl her. Kids make Christmas fun, they have that awe and fascination that I try to have too,  but it's hard sometime.
     Enough doom and gloom. I'm thrilled by one major thing, knock wood as I've managed to stay out of hospitals this season, so far. The past two years have found me incapacitated with infections and pneumonia. I've managed to dodge everything this year, and hope to bring in the new year healthy. I'm looking forward to our dessert party thus year at work. I've been baking today, and I'm thinking I will bring my citrus Madeline's. They may even make it into some gift baskets. Tasty and they keep well. I love baking and cooking. I'm bummed I didn't cook while I was in a England.
     It was a quiet weekend. Just tired for some reason. Shouldn't be, been walking at the gym, more needed due to things like dessert parties. Lol hoping to introduce lots of new things in the coming year, me for one. I'm changing, for the better I hope. We shall see.  Want to go take a nice bath, so ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment