Sunday, December 21, 2014

I Heard The News Today Oh Boy

     My heart is saddened tonight. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of two innocent police officers, on overtime no less. Just sitting in their car and some idiot walks up and pops them both in the head. The killer put it on his twitter and Facebook. Saying that tonight he was giving some pigs their wings. He then ran to the train station and killed himself.  What the hell is happening?  You have people like, Al Sharpton bringing race relations back to the 60's, the president basically saying he agrees by letting that hate monger through the White House doors, professional basketball players wearing tee shirts supporting a person who was a thief. Look there are good cops, there are bad cops, but all hell is happening. The mayor of NY is horrible, in the short time he's been in office he's proven he has no right to be in office. He is now being petitioned not to attend the funerals of these list officers. Good, people finally had enough. This has to end. I am sick and tired of race being an issue. Assholes come in every color. So do thieves, criminals, rapists, child abusers. I'm never going to treat anyone bad just because of the color of their skin.
      On this Eve of Yule, I am adding prayers of tolerance and peace to my Yule working. For the world as it's hurting. I stay positive as I truly feel it will get better.  I will be back tomorrow or Monday as the Wheel of the Year turns, I then look to Christmas. Spending time with my family , wishing dad was with me but happy knowing he's with the neighbors safe and loved. So until next time, ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment