Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Not To Jinx Things

    But today has been a decent day so far. On the second half now as all are back from lunch. had a lovely grilled chicken wrap filled with lots of veggies, very tasty and the moisture from the peppers took the place of any dressings - BONUS!!
    So as I was planning to go to the gym tonight but my plans went bust as I have to do a bit of Chrimbo shopping for my nephew so off to the mall. Will do a few walks around it as that should add many steps to my day (Its a big mall Dulles Town Center LOL)  probably find him his gift at Footlocker or Game Stop.
    I've been waiting for the tree for the office to show up so we can decorate it and lo and behold I was just told to look in the cubicle behind me. Sonofabitch it was there this entire time  D'Oh!! Not my fault it was under the desk on the the side from where I sit.  So yay tree decorating in the am, get to untangle lights and get festive, no spiked punch though :-(  boo!  hahaha
    Not a whole lot today, so I'm signing off , oh I started a watercolor last night. I have the paints and the paper so why the hell not.  I will try and post a pic when I'm done. A few folks are know also started painting this week, something in the air. Time to get my mind on other things and make my home as livable as I can, and then once hubs starts working again get it fixed up so my friends can all visit.
Until next time  Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment