Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ho Ho Freakin Ho

     Tis the season my friends, so I'm rewriting a song just for all of you: Lunchtime boredom is the reason, LMAO

Sung to the tune of My Favorite Things

Snowflakes on sidewalks, boots at the ready
Online shopping, getting me a teddy
pay pal or charge cards flying out of my purse
these are Christmas things I hate the worst

(ba bum ba bum ba bum ba bum)

Getting up early to shop at the big sales
Listening to others telling shopping horror tales
Crowding and rudeness and choirs that sing
Traffic and cursing are regular things

When the sales blow
when there's more snow
When Im feeling sad
I simply look online and this changes my mood
and then I know I'm ........ just screwed!

Okay this is why I DON'T write songs   hahahahahaha  until later peeps
Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment