Thursday, January 1, 2015

So This Is Already Better Than Last Year

     I'm crossing my fingers, knocking on wood, anything I can do as not to jinx myself. This is the first year I have been relatively healthy over the winter holidays. This season I've had sniffles, minor tummy issues, even as I type, I'm a bit achy, but nothing I can't handle. The past two seasons I was in the hospital, so to find myself just chillin with the hubs on the first day of the new year, is very pleasant.  Watching The Tudors on BBC America, ah those crazy kids. Having now gone to the Tower Of London, and heard the truths it's interesting to watch now. I digress. ( me digress? lol) just saying, I'm enjoying my first day of 2015. Quiet calm day with hubs, some lovely cuddles and late breakfast. Spoke to a few friends, thinking of others. Looked at Facebook, saw posts and comments from friends on my pages and others. Put a few pics up.
     Already set up the weekend after this one. Looking forward to having tea with my sister. Once I'm better financially we will head into Manhattan and have it at the a Ritz. She is always up for something cool.  There is a speakeasy bar, one of those must see in NY kind of places, we have plans to go there in the Spring. A few shows too. I'm planning on living life and this year starts it. Want to meet new people, try new things. Small part of me wants to live back in NY. Work and travel into Manhattan and experience it all. My dear friend overseas, showed me the excitement of "the city" I miss it. I want to go there more often. I can't wait until he comes over again so we can explore the city and just have fun and laughs. He's got that type of personality, lives life fully and enjoys his fun.  Funny the rare few close friends all have that zest for life. I used to shine that way, the past few years, dulled me a bit, but I'm ready to shine bright again.  I have high hopes for 2015. I wish all my dear friends individual lives shine brightly as well. Happy New Year to you all, and to all of, may it be a great one.

1 comment: