Monday, January 19, 2015

Turn Off The Lights Sweet Darling...bit vulgar for a lady

     Okay, I'm in a better mood, coming home and seeing the kitty's eyes peeking out the window as I pull into the parking pad made me smile. Had some trouble eating as my mouth hurts like hell. So ended up eating sugar free pudding for dinner. Banter between us was minimal tonight but weird of course as the night went on. In the movie Shrek 3 a kid asks Shrek to Do The Roar, so at this point we are upstairs in bed watching Castle. Hubs get up to get a tea from downstairs, he comes back in the room, I say Do The Roar. He proceeds to pull his shorts off and moon me and farts. Do the roar indeed! Men, you love farts. I yell out stop, you're getting farticles in my tea. He says I Wouldn't Talk Bubblebutt. So I reply I do not have a Bubblebutt , I just have a fat ass! He then gives me a rather fun spank across my butt. I'd like to say the rest of what happened is private but it was a good episode tonight and he was into it. So I just sat my fat ass down and watched the show , thinking of the spank hehehe.  20 years together, he still makes me laugh. I don't know how this is going to go, or when a job will come for him. I just have to think about the silliness we share, the memories I have on my desk, my own resolve. Just wanted to say hi and not be bitchy. Sweet dreams guys, until next time ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment