Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mercury Is In Retrograde

     This throws me off. The planets and stars effect us, it's not "witchy" it's scientific fact.  On top of that though, I suppose being a Wiccan, I may be more aware of it. Meaning I can see that certain things happen during this time. Mechanical things sometimes will be wonky. Choices seem difficult and squabbles can occur. For me it's the later. I find myself in a raw mood lately. Emotional beyond even my normal amount. I am finding myself angry at things and people, not really for no reason, but things I normally would shrug off are eating at me and I find myself truly annoyed. I'm holding things in though as it's not the time to discuss these issues. I'm not fair right now, I feel victimized by certain things,  and even though I really want to discuss it, it would not be good for anyone right now. No one has really done anything to me, but too much is left unsaid, I want to know real reasons, real answers! If this confuses you then good, it's not you I'm upset with. Lol
      I must say a group I find myself in on Facebook has been very good for me. It's no one I know, so I can be very open. Share ideas on a different level. To be perfectly truthful, right now I'm feeling if I facetimed with people everybody, no one,  but my sis in Long Island, would answer. That's okay, I really have nothing to say, but a real friend is someone you can just say hi to then be quiet with as well. I'm not reaching out or suggesting anything or being needy, and yes I'm stupid perhaps for saying it but damn I said I was in a raw mood. Someone tell me a fucking joke - please!
     I'm grabbing overtime tomorrow, then going to the craft store to get some red and pink paper to make Valentine cards for a few of you because,  well fuck,  I love you and even though I'm a crazed shrew at the moment, I want you all to know this.  I can't sleep, I should be, but I can't. Think I'll make some tea, meditate a little, try to calm my ass down. I'm really very lovable, dammit I am! I'm fucking adorable, so if you're feeling off kilter a little just keep saying, Mercury goes back to normal on Feb. 11th. Until then, remember my friends I love you, everyone else I truly appreciate you coming here and ready what I write. I will keep writing, I just can't promise it will always make sense. Until next time. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment